Dear Glu user:
T1D Exchange has a new project underway! We’re partnering with our friends at Tidepool to study how daily highs and lows might affect the health and well-being of people with type 1 diabetes. For this study, you will be asked to fill out a survey and upload data from your continuous glucose monitor (CGM).
The results of this study will be prepared for future publication, and the findings will be shared back with the Glu community. If you’re interested in participating or would like more information, please click on this link to fill out the survey to determine if you qualify.
Criteria to participate in this study:
- Resident of the US
- 18+ years old
- Have had diabetes for more than one year
- Have been on a CGM for more than three months
- Have used a CGM for at least 5 days per week in the past month
- Are currently pregnant or have given birth in the past month
- Have been on steroids or had any major medical procedures such as surgery in the past month
Please click here to take the initial survey to determine if you qualify.
Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you!
~The T1D Exchange Research Team